In order to continue to serve our customer safely in-store the following safety measures are in place;
- Clear floor markings are in place to ensure compliance with social distancing guidelines.
- We are limiting the number of customers within our stores. This means you may have to queue to get into the store, and we thank you for your cooperation with this.
- Hand sanitiser is available for your use, and we invite you to sanitise your hands before you enter the store.
- Protective perspex screens have been installed at counters for the safety and comfort of our customers and staff.
- Our team will be following strict cleaning and hygiene practices throughout the day. Jewellery and watches will be cleaned after each viewing, chip & pin machines will be wiped down after each use.
- If you’re shopping for a special occasion or gift, why not book an appointment in advance. Book an appointment here.
- An engagement ring appointment is not required, however we do invite and recommend booking one. One of our experts will welcome you personally and will be pleased to guide you through style,budget and payment options. You can book an appointment here.
If you prefer to shop from the comfort of home, you’ll can find the same exceptional customer service and choice on our online store. You can enjoy free delivery on all orders over €60, and we are offering a drop off service within 5km of our Bray and Blackrock stores. Alternatively, you can shop online and collect your items from either of our locations- just choose Click & Collect at the checkout. Check out our Delivery Information here.