- Can I cancel my order? How do I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order before we dispatch it by contacting us directly via telephone or email.
- Can I amend my order once it has been placed? Can I make changes to an order I already placed?
If you’d like to amend or make any changes to your order once it’s been placed, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- How much do you charge for the international orders?
We charge €12 for orders under €100. Delivery is free delivery on all orders over €100.
- When will I receive my order? How long does it take until I receive my order?
- Ireland & Northern Ireland – Expected delivery in 4-5 days
- International – Expected delivery in 10-12 days
- What do I do if I never received my order?
Sometimes, packages can take longer than usual to arrive at their destination, especially during busy times such as the festive period. You can get in touch with us on 01 286 0144 or email us on email@example.com if you have any queries in relation to your order.
- Where is my order confirmation? What should I do if I never receive a confirmation email?
Order confirmations emails can sometimes end up on spam/junk folders. If you haven’t received a order confirmation please contact us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 01 286 0144 and we can check the status of your order.
- What should I do if there’s an item missing from my order?
While every care is taken when processing and dispatching orders, if you find an item is missing from your order, and you haven’t been advised by us that an item is unavailable or to be dispatched at a later date, please contact us immediately by phone on 01 286 0144 or by emailing email@example.com
- Who do I contact if I have a question about an order I’ve already placed?
You may call us on 01 286 0144 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is it safe to order online?
- How do I know that you received my order?
You will receive a confirmation email on your order.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- What is your return policy?
- How do I return or exchange an item?
- What should I do if my refund is incorrect?
- Where’s my refund?
- How long do I have to return my order or an item?
- How long does it take to process my return?
- Do you refund delivery charges?
- What payment methods are available? What payment methods do you accept?
- Can I use PayPal to make my payment?
- What should I do if I’m experiencing problems when paying?
- Are custom VAT or duty fees included in the order?
Prices shown on our website are inclusive of VAT.
- What delivery options do you offer?
- What is the delivery fee?
- €8 for delivery within Republic of Ireland.
- €12 for international delivery.
- Free delivery on orders over €100.
- How does your standard delivery service work?
- How does your next day delivery service work?
- How do I change my shipping address?
- Do you ship internationally?
- Is there a delivery charge?
We offer international delivery at a charge of €12 on orders less than €100.
GET IN TOUCH
- How can I get in touch with you? How do I contact your company if my question isn’t answered here?